B1708 The Forecaster
This compact, yet sophisticated, powerhouse is loaded with features to anticipate your every need:
• Functions as a dual-zone temperature weather station with Fahrenheit or Celsius settings to measure indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
• Its remote sensor accurately monitors outdoor weather and forecasts general weather conditions.
• Displays time in a choice of 12- or 24-hour format, and has dual alarms with a selectable snooze feature up to 30 minutes in length
• Its day/date/month calendar feature also tracks the lunar cycle and shows the current phases of the moon.
• Faux-wood veneer case with black accents stands on desktop or can easily mounted to a wall
• Large accent brass plate is included that fits in lower framed area, can be applied with or without engraving for personalization.
• Requires (4) AA batteries, 2 for clock and 2 for remote transmitter, not included
• H: 7.5” W: 6.85” D: 3.15” 19cm H x 17.3cm W x 7.8cm D (with stand)
•Large brass engravable accent plaque included: 5” x 7.5”
Give your a name and set your privacy level.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived. An independent thinker alert to the era’s risk-taking ethos, Bulova presented one innovation after another, establishing a dedication to creativity and change that endures to the present day.
There are many great reasons to do business with Newstar Jewelers. Please email us for information about our special offers and unique customer service benefits.
We are more than happy to help you find the perfect piece within our extensive quality selections to celebrate all your special occasions, holidays and milestones.
Share this page with your friends or loved ones.
Don't leave them guessing! Send that special someone a hint.